Thursday, February 4, 2016

International Crepe Day

     Hello, friends! This post is a little late, I know, but I found out about International Crepe Day (read: the awesome day you can get FREE CREPES) and decided to wait so you could hear all about it.
     As you might have guessed, International Crepe Day = free crepes, courtesy of The Skinny Pancake, which is fast becoming one of my favorite places. They gave customers a choice of the Pure and Simple (plain crepe with sugar), the Nutella (which speaks for itself), and the Pooh Bear. I had the Pooh Bear, and it was amazing!
     Contrary to how that may sound, I did not destroy the childhoods of people everywhere - no beloved yellow bears were involved. Rather, the Pooh Bear crepe comes topped with cinnamon sugar and honey: a combination I had not expected but will definitely be trying on other food. Of course, the taste is only improved by the fact that, as far as I know (and I believe I have referenced this in another post), The Skinny Pancake's ingredients are all Vermont-sourced - which includes awesome non-storemade honey!
     I am also excited to tell you that Her Campus is officially active at Saint Mike's! New articles will be published weekly; also check us out on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and Snapchat (hercampussmcvt)!
     Next week's post will be about my snowshowing adventure on Mount Belvidere; stay tuned!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment