In addition to being a social ambassador, I am a...
- Peer Tutor - One-on-one tutoring sessions are an awesome resource that comes from the Academic Enrichment Commons.
- Phonathon Caller - I help the college stay connected to alumni, and learn interesting facts about the college (and life) along the way!
Outside of classes, I am a member of...
- Active Minds - As a mental health awareness group, we work to create a safe space of support instead of judgment. Our biggest event? Stress Less Week, to take people's minds off the pressure of finals.
- Founders Society - Founders works with Admissions and Alumni Relations to help create and maintain connections with prospective students and alumni.
- Her Campus, Social Media Team - Her Campus is an online magazine by students, for students. Articles talk about life at SMC, current issues, and college life in general. I help keep our social media pages updated, informative, and entertaining.
- Love Your Melon - We raise awareness about pediatric cancer through an organization that donates money to cancer research and to help families of cancer patients. Fun fact - when people buy from Love Your Melon and credit the Saint Michael's Crew, we eventually earn a hospital visit, where we dress up like superheroes and deliver hats to pediatric cancer patients!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Reach out and let me know!