Wednesday, February 15, 2017

SMC in the Snow

In case you missed it, we've been getting quite a bit of snow lately, and it's not set to stop any time soon. We may not be on Maine's level (three feet in two days!) by any means, but compared to last winter, we're definitely up there. For those of you not on campus, I thought I would do a photo montage today so that all you're missing is the cold. 

From our first snowstorm in December

February has really been the month of snow!

Last week I trekked out to the View - my fingers were numb, but it was worth it.

Facing away from the View isn't too bad a sight either.

SMC sunsets are pretty great, if I do say so myself.
Here's hoping the snow keeps coming - I know the skiers appreciate it, and I don't really mind, either!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment